Rosebernedettfredes caffe club forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am new doing a forum and stuff so, i will using this forum for anything that comes to my mind. I'm still not sure what i am going to do with this forum. your are welcome to sugest and give me advice. I know as i get to work on the forum i will be learn

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rose daily news and info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

rose daily news and info Empty
PostSubject: rose daily news and info   rose daily news and info I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:35 pm

Quote :
dear: friends
sorry i haven't been here for a while is that i have been busy . I am right now updated some of my webpages , profiles, blog, and forum. it will take me a while to keep up with the forum since i am new at it so be patient. I have added a little and as you can begin to see what i am planning to do. At this point i am researching to see how can i make money doing what i love that is on the internet so i am adding all the data and info on and when i finish gathering all the info i will be posting it on the forum so if for any chance you are also interested you will find it more useful. just i will really appreciated if you can be more patient. i will be adding info little by little.

your friend
Rosebernedett Embarassed flower lol!
Back to top Go down
https://rosebernedettfredes.board-directory.net

rose daily news and info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosebernedettfredes caffe club forum :: My dayly NEWS from rosebernedett-
Jump to: